1. Ask your friend or family member what they would like.
2. Search around for the item(s) they requested.
3. If you spend too much on books for yourself, search for something similar to what they asked for…
4. If you can’t find what they want, there will probably be more options.
5. Remember to shop early, so you don’t miss out.
6. If all else fails, ask a friend or cheerful associate to help.
6. Make sure to keep in mind what they would hate, and maybe don’t buy that.
7. Happy Shopping and Good Luck! Don’t forget to enjoy the holidays!