We love love love summers in Colorado. Some of us love the heat. Others love the intense and crazy thunder and rain that comes this time of year. Some of us hit the outdoors and others love the way the cities sizzle with music, food and fun!
Regardless of what our fix is as locals, there is always something for everyone. As a tourist many look for the “best of the west” and we feel Fort Collins and Northern Colorad definitely offers a variety of activities for all ages, interests and budgets!
FREE and CHEAP THINGS
Wander Old Town Fort Collins!
- check out local shops, restaurants and a flair for the town in this walk-able shopping playground full of wonder and fun!
- FOCO CAFE
- Sculpture Parks
- Check out Chapunga by Centerra
- Drive to Horsetooth
- Parking pass required
- Drive around for free and take in the views of the reservoir and local area
- Brew Tours
- The Farm at Lee Martinez Park
- $3 a person for an educational day out with farm animals on a functional small farm. In the spring and summer there are so many darling baby animals!
Fun for Teens and Adults